Peninsula Spine Education & Treatment Center851 Burlway Rd. Suite 711Burlingame, CA 94010Office: 650 348-5112
Fax: 650 348-6031Website: penspine.netEmail: PT@penspine.net___________________________________________
- Contact us by telephone 650-348-5112 or use the form below to submit a scheduling request.
- Please have your calendar available
- If you wish to have your insurance billed please have your insurance card and physician’s referral available
Before your first appointment:
- If you plan to use your insurance for your physical therapy services we recommend that you contact your insurance company to determine your benefits for outpatient physical therapy. When you contact your insurance company below are some suggested questions that you might ask:
- Do I have physical therapy insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and how much has been met?
- How many visits per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per physical therapy visit?
- Download the new patient forms using this link: Patient Packet PDF
At your first visit:
- Please arrive at your appointment with your paperwork completed or if you prefer to complete the paperwork in the office, please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment time to allow time to complete the forms.
- Bring a complete list of all medications including dosage and frequency
- Bring the referral from your physician for physical therapy
- Bring your insurance card so that we can make a copy
- Wear or bring clothing that will make it easy to access the area to be evaluated and treated
Since we cannot guarantee eligibility or payment, you should contact your insurance company prior to starting physical therapy to verify outpatient physical therapy benefits. See “before your first visit” section for questions that you might ask about physical therapy coverage.
We are contracted with the following insurance companies.
Anthem Blue Cross
As a courtesy to our patients we bill most insurance companies. Insurance deductibles and co pays are collected at the time of service. For payment we accept cash, check, Visa and MasterCard.
If your insurance company is not on our list we will be happy to bill your insurance. Your physician referred you to our clinic because of our expertise in treating orthopedic spine injuries; we have specialized in the treatment of spine for more than 20 years. We provide one to one 45-60 minute sessions with a physical therapist, this detailed care and attention is not offered in most clinics. You should contact your insurance company and use the suggested questions listed above to clarify your coverage. Please call us so we can help answer specific questions regarding billing your insurance.
We offer self pay packages at competitive rates. In this option your insurance company will not be billed.
If you must cancel or reschedule an appointment, an 18 hour notice is required to avoid being charged a $75 fee.
* Please include in the Message field: the Date and Time slot you prefer.